Strategic Business Planning
To get more out of your accounting and tax prep services, consider upgrading to work with us on a more proactive basis. Here are some first steps to consider if you are interested in more focused attention on your accounting operations.
Follow the Dollar Engagement
Williamson Advisors can evaluate your operations from quoting your next job to collecting every dollar you are owed. Here’s how we do it:
- We talk to 3-5 key employees
- We evaluate the efficiency and ease of how you sell your service or product – from theproficiency to which your product is manufactured or delivered, to how quickly the product is invoiced and cash collected.
- We come back with a baker’s dozen points and efficiency improvements.
- You have the choice to implement our suggestions internally or hire us to help you.
We guarantee it will be an eye-opening experience and you will easily recoup your fee paid to us.
Strategic Business Evaluations
Williamson Advisors can help get your team on the same page! A strategic plan is critical to growth, employee retention, ease of business operations through explosive growth, and is agame-changer for those entrepreneurs willing to put their business thru our 2-4 week process. Here are the five areas we cover:
- Financial Analysis
- Operational Analysis
- Leadership Team Assessment
- Customer Perception
- Values Audit
Strategic Coaching and Monitoring
We work with you personally to grow your business, implement processes and procedures, andbu ild a strong foundation for success. Williamson Advisors can help you make decisions about how you want to spend your time and energy to gain focused achievements.
Issues-Based Business Consulting
We work with you personally to grow your business, implement processes and procedures, and build a strong foundation for success. Williamson Advisors can help you make decisions about how you want to spend your time and energy to gain focused achievements.
Choose one or multiple areas of focus based on your specific needs.
- Vision, Mission, Purpose Creation – Heard a good TED talk lately? Maybe you have heard Simon Sinek’s TED talk about the importance of identifying your “why?” As the entrepreneur, your personal “why” can inspire your employees and grow your business but it has to be communicated!
- Leadership and Employee Success – We can help you evaluate your team by taking some easy Emotional Intelligence Quotient quizzes. Employees LOVE these tests and taken together and communicating the results as a team is fun and an incredibly helpful way for you and your team to understand the context of your actions.
- Chart of Accounts/Reporting Clean-Up – Need better reports that are easier to interpret? We can help determine the best way to obtain the information you need and document a consistent way to receive accurate inputs.
- Software/App Setup or Transition –Starting to use Expensify, TSheets, Bill.com, Hubdoc, or another one of our favorite apps? Let us plug in to help you make the right decisions to streamline your operations. Apps are cheap, but mistakes are costly and can damage employee morale. Let’s make the right decision on the front end.
- Key Performance Indicators – Another popular buzzword, “KPIs” are available for everything that you need to track to make your business profitable. We can help identify which ones will work for you.
- Internal Process Review – Need to tighten your processes? Record them for training? Ensure that the chance of embezzlement is low? We can help!
- Cash Flow Projections – Whether you are planning for your next payroll or making a big purchase, we can help set up the tools needed to allow you to forecast your cash requirements. (Hint, Hint – Check out Profit First!)
- Accounts Receivable – Are you waiting too long to get paid? Let us help you streamline that process and consider short-term loans to help you through the rough spots.
- Gross Profit Margin Analysis – Are you selling your products and services at the right price? Are you covering your costs? Williamson Advisors can evaluate and make decisions.
- Marketing and Advertising Returns – Wondering whether your advertising dollars are working for you? We can help you to track your return on investment in this area to ensure they are.
We have so much experience in a broad swath of financial areas. We’ll list a few here but feel free to reach out and if you’d like to discuss an area of your business that just “bugs you.”
Chances are that if we haven’t lived it, we’ve seen it and can help you understand it and get it addressed promptly.